Breast Lift in Phoenix, Glendale, Tempe, Arizona
Age, gravity, weight loss, pregnancies and nursing can cause breasts to sag. Most women feel a lack in self-confidence with sagging breasts. It is possible to get more youthful breasts back with a breast lift in Phoenix. The surgery is performed on an outpatient basis, which means you can go home immediately after surgery. Dr. Gawley and Dr. Ong perform breast lift surgery for patients in Phoenix and the surrounding areas of Tempe and Glendale, Arizona.
Benefits of a Breast Lift in Phoenix
Even though a breast lift in Phoenix brings together breast tissue making the breast appear larger, it does not add volume. Many women who are looking to also add volume to their breasts combine a lift with a breast augmentation procedure. Together these procedures can help you regain larger, firmer breasts. Here are some of the many benefits associated with a breast lift in Phoenix:
- A more youthful positioning of the breasts
- More proportionate breasts
- Increased self confidence
- Repositioning of the areola and nipple
Your consultation will include a discussion about your goals and the various options available to you.
Different Kinds of Incisions During a Tempe Breast Lift
Here is a quick look at the 4 basic kinds of incision options available during your Tempe breast lift surgery:
- The crescent incision – this is recommended for subtle ptosis (droop) of the breasts. Your surgeon will remove a crescent shaped piece of breast tissue from the areolar region.
- The donut lift – or the concentric incision is recommended for minor ptosis. Your surgeon makes a concentric incision around the areola which allows for a lift slightly more than the crescent method.
- The Vertical lift (lollipop) incision – is recommended for Tempe patients with medium ptosis. In addition to the concentric incision, another vertical incision is made which goes down to the crease of the breast.
- The standard incision – or anchor incision is recommended for major ptosis. In addition to the lollipop incision, a horizontal incision is also made which is placed in the crease of the breast.
Recovering From Breast Lift Surgery in Glendale
After the incisions are made, all the lax and excess skin is removed and the breast is reshaped. The skin is then tightened and the incisions are closed. The scars on the surface of the breasts are visible, but incisions in the folds of the breasts are naturally concealed. Even though the lines from these incisions are permanent, these fade and become less visible as time passes. There is no doubt that all patients hope for minimal scaring from their Glendale breast lift surgery. However, it is important to note that these incision types are recommended by your surgeon depending on the degree of ptosis. If you insist on an incision that is not suited for your anatomy, it will only reduce your desired result from the Phoenix breast lift procedure.
Scheduling a Breast Lift Consultation in Phoenix
If you are interested in a Phoenix breast lift, call our office today to set up your one on one consultation with one of our highly training board certified surgeons today! Dr. Gawley and Dr. Ong are happy to help patients from all over Phoenix Arizona, including Tempe and Glendale. If you are ready to schedule your consultation, give our Scottsdale office a call at 480.696.6397.